Posts are one of the fundamental ways of communicating in P2. They’re servings of content usually organized chronologically on your P2, from newer to older.
You can read more about the differences between posts and pages in this document.
Publishing a post
- Write your post in the editor located on your P2’s homepage.
- Click the “Post” button once you’re ready.
Done! The post will be immediately published on the P2. Notifications will also be sent to members who have them active.
Editing a post
- Click on the ellipsis button near the top-right corner of the published post.
- It’ll open an actions menu. Select “Edit”.
- The post will open in the editor. Do any necessary change, and click on the “Save” button.
Deleting a post
- Click on the ellipsis button to open the actions menu.
- Select “Trash”
The post will be immediately trashed. To remove it permanently you’ll need to go to the Pages panel in the management dashboard, and delete it following this instructions.
📚 Learn more about posts on the WordPress.com support documents.